Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Workplace Investigator.
- Investigate workplace complaints of various nature.
- Investigate workplace complaints of violation of policy or law.
- Conduct prompt, thorough, objective and confidential investigations of employee and third party complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and/or policy violations
- ensure that all internal investigations are conducted in accordance with the Company's established standards and procedures.
- Conduct in-person, on-site interviews with complainant(s), witnesses, and individuals against whom complaints are filed, to gather and analyze the facts associated with the complaints.
- Identify, collect, analyze and preserve documentary and physical evidence related to the matters being investigated.
- Prepare concise report of investigation.
- Identify and make recommendations.
- Will be independently conducting investigations, so there may or may not be a team of people associated with the investigation.
- Extensive experience conducting effective workplace investigations
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state employment laws and EEO regulations (FMLA, ADA, AAP, etc.)
- Exceptional human relations, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain objectivity
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have own computer to transcribe investigation notes and create investigation report
- Must have experience interacting with employees across a broad range of cultures
- Hours Vary---dependent on the investigation. These positions will take on investigations as needed. There is no definite amount of hrs/week these positions will be needed.
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.