Salem, OR 97302 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Technical Writer.
Our client seeks an experienced Technical Writer specializing in IT and Security Vulnerability communications. The specialist will play a critical link between technical teams, security teams, and the broader staff. They will play a key role in conveying IT initiatives, sharing compliance reports, and security measures to agency leadership and various technical teams.
The Communications Specialist will perform these key responsibilities:
IT and Security Communication Strategy:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for IT initiatives and security vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with IT and security teams to create communication plans aligned with organizational goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather insights for impactful communication.
- Craft clear and concise communications for internal audiences, including emails, communication templates, newsletters, intranet articles, and presentations.
- Simplify technical jargon and security terminology to make information accessible to non-technical staff.
Security Vulnerability Alerts:
- Create and distribute timely alerts and updates about security vulnerabilities, keeping employees informed of potential risks.
- Collaborate with IT and security teams to ensure accurate and actionable information.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Communications Specialist with a focus on IT and security communications.
- Strong understanding of IT concepts and security vulnerabilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate technical information into easy-to-understand content.
- Experience in cybersecurity communications is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Location is Salem, OR. Position is Fully Remote.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.