Nashville, TN 37243 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a System Developer.
The purpose of this work effort is to provide consulting services for various project work including the highest priority, Voluntary Benefits Implementation and other Benefits related efforts as needed.
- We need two long-term System Developers with the first main focus on the project listed below.
- Summary of Voluntary Benefits project ERP contractor resource: Our client is implementing contemporary life benefits which includes more employer subsidies and a different benefit structure. Also, we want to implement employer pay for long term disability and a portion of dental insurances.
- We are looking for a System Developer who can guide the project for these benefit plans system redesign. We anticipate this being a possible reduction in our current plans and modifications to employee plans. Plus changing the long-term disability from employee to employer paid and changing dental from employee to portion employee/employer paid.
- These resources will also need to be able to help troubleshoot production issues and process enhancement requests as needed. This resource also needs to have a skillset of training and sharing knowledge specific to Benefits with other newer Developers to help expedite their growth.
- Experience with Oracle PeopleSoft HR and Benefits - Implementation of changes related to Voluntary Benefits, such as: contemporary life plans and changes to long term disability and dental coverage.
- Intimate working knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft Fluid Benefits, Benefits Administration, Base Benefits, and Automated Benefits and experience with PeopleSoft Development including PeopleCode, Application Package, SQL, and Fluid.
- HR, Benefits, and Payroll Configuration Knowledge
- Life Insurance product knowledge
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Prefer familiarity with Gideon Taylor Forms Automation Product
- Experience with BI Publisher
Location is Nashville, Tennessee. Position is Fully Remote. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.