Salem, OR 97301
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Software Engineer.
Full Stack Developer
- Our client is creating a new database that can track changes in proprietary billing codes over time for complicated changes in regulatory law. They also intend to develop a small web application for administrators and power users that provides tools for importing files and managing billing code data.
- We require a candidate to design, develop, and subsequently modify these applications. The right candidate will work well with a team, including Business Analysts, Project Managers, and QA.
- We are looking for someone with 6 or more years of enterprise development experience with the MS Stack, including C#.net, SQL, Visual Studio, and MVC.
- Our client prefers local candidates, already living in Oregon, and requires both a criminal background check and a drug screening be passed prior to employment.
- Our chosen candidate will enjoy sponsored health insurance and the various benefits integral to W2 employment.
- Designing and coding of programming systems from scratch including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Writing of code in both C#.net and SQL in a Full Stack application development lifecycle.
- Conduct unit and system testing and provide support for user acceptance testing.
- Scripting in Java, HTML, and DB2.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Participation in the QA cycle and development of iterant patches.
- Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of enterprise level, software development.
- Expert understanding of C#, ASP.net, markup language, and MVC.
- Advanced understanding of AJAX, JSON, and Visual Studio.
- Understanding and experience with DB2, MS Active Directory, and MS IIS.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Access, MS Exchange, Visual Basic, C, ADO.net, SOAP, Apache, Websphere, and/or AWS.
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a full panel drug screening and criminal background check. *All candidates must be presently authorized to work in the State of Oregon.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)6971600 in Oregon
(800)7551038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.