Software Developer - Web / .net
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Software Developer - Web / .Net
In this role you'll work on a team performing complex analysis, design and development of company's applications. You'll work with talented, creative and innovative employees using current software engineering methods and technologies. The Web Team is responsible for integrating customer facing websites.
The candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of clients and managers both internal and external to the IT applications organization is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile/Scrum team environment, while accomplishing individual goals is key.
5 - 10 years progressively responsible experience or more in at least some (not necessarily all) of the following:
- Agile/Scrum experience
- C#, ASP.NET MVC
- HTML, XML
- Java Script
- Visual Studio
- SOAP Web Services
- Unit Testing with NUnit or MSTest
- Object-Oriented development
- Familiarity with common structural design patterns
- Familiarity with test driven development and WebSphere Process Server is a big plus.
- Rest, Angular 2 or 4, Typescript, Jasmine, Webpack, .Net Core, F5 BigIP
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of corporate IT applications and systems
- Proficient with current software development & engineering practices
- Strong knowledge sharing skills and collaboration with team mates
- Continuously interested and good at learning new skills and capabilities.
- Demonstrated programming and assertive communication skills are a must.
- Open Communicator
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering Management or equivalent work experience in a related discipline.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply