Software Asset Analyst
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Software Asset Analyst.
- IT Software Asset Analyst works with the Software Asset Manager to raise awareness of SAM processes and policies across the IT organization and wider business partner areas
- In the beginning of the contract this person will work on the IT Service Now Software Asset Management implementation; the successful candidate may be asked to stay on in a support role
- 3+ years' previous experience with Software Asset Management
- Understand and be a strong advocate for ITIL Software Asset Management standards
- Experienced in computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Peoplesoft and Service Now
(Will accept other Service Management tool experience but prefer Service Now)
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- ITIL Framework
- ITIL fundamentals background
- Certification (SAM preferred), but Foundations only will be considered.
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Collaborative approach to relationship building and style flexing
- Technical background (does not have to be at the developer level)
- Documenting business processes and requirements
- Extensive knowledge of emerging industry standards related to general IT asset management.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply