SharePoint Web Designer
Salem, OR 97301
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a SharePoint Web Designer.
The purpose of this request is to procure a SharePoint Web Designer to work in support of a project to organize, train and support the re-creation and migration of a SharePoint 2010 Intranet (and some on FrontPage) onto SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams. Web Designer work will be applied to remediation of migrated sites and the creation of new sites.
In this role you will:
- Assist users with re-designing and creating sites and pages in SharePoint Online using Modern (NOT CLASSIC) sites.
- Help users convert SharePoint 2010 Classic pages into a SharePoint Online Modern experience, including performing basic analysis of the legacy site and simple re-design for the modern experience.
- Create documentation that addresses common user needs or questions, and informally train users in small group settings.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving individually and with teams across the enterprise.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with the creation of Modern SharePoint Online sites and pages
- Modern SharePoint experience to include site features, security policies, user account management, provisioning new sites, and problem resolution.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint Online administration
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with users with a variety of skill levels.
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.