ServiceNow Technical Architect
Nashville, TN 37243 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a ServiceNow Technical Architect.
The ServiceNow Technical Architect will serve as a Cloud Subject Matter Expert and Trusted Advisor providing technical support and architectural guidance to leadership, business partners and internal teams.
The ServiceNow Technical Architect is responsible for advanced technology architecture, engineering, and administration. This role oversees all system related activities including the delivery of comprehensive strategies that enables ServiceNow ITSM. This role is also responsible for ensuring stability of platform, managing teams for delivering services and strategic initiatives on time with maximum quality.
The ServiceNow Technical Architect accommodates the design, development, implementation, and delivery of critical services necessary to support ServiceNow platform. The ServiceNow Technical Architect will be overseeing and responsible for validating the program activities, ensuring the operational requirements are adhered to, as well as being a subject matter expert for ServiceNow modules for latest release.
Description of Duties (% of Total Work Effort)
- Strategy & Planning 30%
- Solution Architecture and Development 30%
- Operational Management 40%
- ServiceNow architect responsible for overall health of ServiceNow. Subject matter expert for ServiceNow modules such as – CMDB, Discovery, Event management, Software Asset Management (SAM), Procurement, HRSD, Security Operations, Privacy, Breach, GRC, Contract Management, Demand, Agile 2.0, integration hub, Change Management, and any new modules per latest release for ServiceNow.
- Identify automation opportunities and make recommendation for improvements to ITSM modules such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, CMDB and Service Catalog Requests.
- Support CMDB data model. Provide recommendation and roadmap to improve CMDB operations using the ServiceNow Discovery tool.
- Through documented procedures, identify defects/inefficiencies and make recommendations to streamline processes, improve service, and support expectations.
- Work with vendors to develop interface and integrations with other enterprise systems such as Identity Access Management, Enterprise Applications Monitoring Tools, Active Directory, Agile development tools such JIRA/JAMA
- Act as coordinator for ServiceNow’s support site HIWAVE
- Provide technical guidance to multiple teams of business analysts, testers, and developers. Review system integration test plans, review design and code of developers. Guide the implementation of new functionality and modules in ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow SDLC backlog review and prioritization. Assist with roadmap planning.
- Continually advance the capabilities of ServiceNow, leading to greater usage, assist with defining business processes implemented by ServiceNow
- Engage and manage stakeholders and vendors for the purposes of gathering feedback and offering guidance. Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field. Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- 10+ years' experience designing, executing, and supporting ServiceNow solutions.
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to applications and IT infrastructure
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated ServiceNow functionalities to management and other IT development partners.
- Team player and experience with managing vendor teams.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Substitution of experience for education: -Experience equivalent to fifteen (15) or more years of qualifying professional experience in positions associated with designing/architecting IT solutions or systems, designing and/or implementing ServiceNow, managing IT projects, and managing teams.
- Experience with latest ServiceNow modules (CMDB, Discovery, Software Asset Management (SAM), Procurement, HRSD, Security Operations, Privacy, Breach, GRC, Contract Management, Demand, Agile 2.0, integration hub) and upgrades and new modules to ServiceNow.
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Great communication skills
Location is Nashville, Tennessee with Work From Home Flexibility. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.