Service Delivery Manager
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Service Delivery Manager.
Are you looking for the freedom to create goals and lead an industry-innovating IT team through massive growth? As the Service Delivery Manager you will have an integral part in ensuring that our organization provides services based on established policies, procedures, and checklists. By overseeing and managing all Service Delivery areas, it is your responsibility to guarantee the company’s integrity is adhered to by sustaining best practices, budgets and timelines while exceeding client expectations. You will be accountable for maintaining schedules and priorities while identifying tasks that are out of scope and potentially require escalation or initiating interdepartmental communication between the Service Delivery areas.
- Support & Execute the strategic vision as a member of the Leadership team
- Support the Service Delivery team members by coaching and driving success of the company’s vision
- Manage existing Agile Service Delivery across all Service Delivery areas
- Work to maintain operational budget goals and departmental success as defined by metrics
- Provide leadership & mentorship to Service Delivery areas
- Client Interactions
- Participate in and lead new client onboardings & project kick off calls (in conjunction with Project Coordinator)
- Regular communications with clients to manage client expectations
- Standards and Best Practices
- Maintaining and communicating documentation best practices
- Find ways to improve process to increase efficiency and/or customer satisfaction
- Work to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and own quality of data coming for reporting/dashboard software
- Report daily, weekly, and monthly metrics
- Ensure accurate time keeping and ticket management of team members
- Manage change initiatives in a structured manner to ensure systems availability, performance, and reliability.
- Analyze activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, devise, and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future issues.
- Manage internal operations projects that may require cross-department resources and coordination.
- Manage the team’s use of the IT ticketing system to ensure timely completion of incidents and service requests. Delegate areas of improvement to Team Leads, as necessary.
- Define and mature key operational metrics, develop reporting, set targets, and ensure continuous improvement.
- In conjunction with HR, engage in employee interaction & hiring process (including annual reviews, etc.)
- Available for after-hours work as needed
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years MSP experience (preferably in management/supervisory role)
- Strong, developed analytical and problem-solving ability
- Advanced computer user – ability to leverage software for automation and reporting
- Extensive understanding of technology and its role in a business environment
- Detail Oriented
- Goal oriented
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Time management skills that allow you to effectively manage multiple tasks and initiatives at one time
This position is located in Williston, VT. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.