Service Catalog Manager
Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Service Catalog Manager.
- We are looking for a Service Catalog Manager to help us continue to build a strong service catalog. As a Service Catalog Manager you will be responsible for following and maintaining the existing ServiceNow service catalog process that supports the lifecycle of request fulfillment.
- Respond to requests for new catalog items and make updates to existing items.
- Obtain and verify information to be included in the Service Catalog from Service Owners
- Follow the existing service catalog management processes
- Follow the established standards throughout the process
- Ensure that quality reports are produced, distributed, and utilized
- Review opportunities for process enhancements and for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the process
- Obtain End User satisfaction feedback
- Ensure that the Service Catalog Management process is maintained successfully
- 3+ years’ experience with service catalog design, implementation, and management
- Prior experience working in ServiceNow
- Deep working knowledge of ITIL processes, especially Service Catalog Management
- Deep working knowledge of the Service Management workflows and ITSM processes
- Deep familiarity with the IT Helpdesk space is strongly preferred
- A proven track record of quality improvement
- Excellent relationship development skills and an ability to work across functional areas to drive continuous collaboration
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment with multiple priorities
- ITIL Certification
- Bonus: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, and/or ServiceNow Certified Application Developer, and/or ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- This position will be fully remote
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.