Senior Systems Engineer
Category: IT/Data Architect/Modeler
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer.
Senior Systems Engineer
Our client, in Portland Oregon, is preparing for a large scale migration to MS Office 365 in Azure distributed architecture. They are looking to engage a Senior Systems Engineer to act as Azure SME and manage this transition.
- Configure Azure AD Self Service
- Assist in creation of POC for Windows Hello
- Convert test O365 tenant from ADFS to PingFederate
- Convert production O365 tenant from ADFS to PingFederate
- Assist in configuration of external access controls for O365 components:
- Portal for home use rights
- Configure and test Exchange configuration in test tenant
- Configure STS (ADFS) & Exchange production server access at RCC (redundancy)
- Performance tuning of production Exchange infrastructure:
- Assist with PingFederate SSO, implementing SAML
- Assist with PKI infrastructure upgrade.
As a customer facing post-sales deployment officer, above-average communication skills and business demeanor will be valued assets in the right candidate.
Our client prefers local candidates, already living in Oregon.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of enterprise level systems engineering experience.
- 2 years of enterprise MS Azure & O365 deployment experience.
- Exemplary understanding of MS Azure distributed architecture.
- Advanced grasp of cloud security and PKI infrastructure.
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen .
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law.
All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply