Senior Software Developer
Nashville, TN 37243 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Software Developer.
Our client is looking to grow their team by adding an experienced and motivated senior-level developer who is excited to design and develop web-based applications in a collaborative, remote environment. They develop applications to support both internal stakeholders and the people of Tennessee.
The Product Development Team is made up of front-end and back-end developers of all skill levels, UI/UX designers, QA analysts, and scrum masters. Their team works closely with other members of the IT Department -including product owners, software and database architects, and support analysts- to build and maintain applications.
Minimum Job Requirements
- The ideal Senior Programmer/Developer is passionate about building software applications, modeling the values and principles of Agile, and creating a culture of inclusion and personal and professional growth.
- You will act as a technical and cultural leader, which includes (but is not limited to) mentoring team members in software development, partnering with management to develop individual performance plans designed to grow technical skills, and working with IT to set strategic development and growth plans for the Product Development Team.
- You understand the importance of following organization-defined standards but finds energy in exploring and recommending new technologies, when appropriate.
- You are experienced in practicing in an agile environment and are comfortable working closely on a small team of people in a remote environment that encourages collaboration and conversation.
- You will value and respect diversity of thought, appreciates the power of humor, and prizes honesty.
Required Technical Skills
- A broad understanding of the C# programming language of .NET
- Experience with .NET Core 3.1 or greater
- Experience with ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps tool
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with the practice and principles of DevOps
- Experience with deploying applications to the Azure Cloud
- Experience with Azure monitoring
- A broad understanding of TypeScript
- Angular Material, Bootstrap, or other CSS frameworks
- Experience using a version control system
- An understanding of building single-page applications
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience working with relational databases
- An understanding of common patterns such as dependency injection
- General comfort with value-driven software development and incremental release concepts
- Experience working in an Agile using Agile methods
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree and five years of professional level experience in systems analysis, application design, or software development of business information systems.
- Substitution of a Specific Associate's Degree for the Required Bachelor's Degree: Graduation from an accredited college or university with an Information Technology related associate's degree may substitute for the required bachelor's degree.
- Substitution of Experience for the Specific Associate's Degree: Professional level experience in the following area may substitute for the required Information Technology associate's degree on a year-for-year basis to a maximum substitution of two years: systems analysis, application design, or software development of business information systems.
- Substitution of Graduate Coursework for the Required Experience: Any additional graduate coursework in software development may substitute for the required experience on a year for year basis to a maximum substitution of one year.
Location is Nashville, Tennessee. Position is Fully Remote.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.