Portland, OR 97204 | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Recruiter.
- This position will be supporting the recruitment of IT and Engineering and/or Shared Services positions within a corporate environment.
- Deep inhouse experience recruiting diverse candidates for these functional areas is required.
- Knowledge of immigration laws and practices helpful.
- Agency and/or high-volume customer service and seasonal recruiting experience is also preferred.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract) will provide sourcing support and full – cycle recruitment for assigned organizations within the company.
- The successful individual will be a Sourcing and Talent Acquisition subject matter expert, providing coaching and guidance to managers on the selection process, to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, along with company policies and procedures.
- They will collaborate with hiring managers to identify appropriate recruitment channels and new platforms to source qualified candidates. Using their abilities, they should be able to provide a positive hiring manager and candidate experience and build future pipelines.
- Develop sourcing strategies to meet the client’s needs.
- Use digital and traditional sourcing practices to build a talent pipeline of candidates for critical positions.
- Contribute to initiatives that showcase the organization’s brand in the employment market.
- Anticipate manager needs and develops solutions within existing guidelines.
- Create and foster relationships with diverse professional organizations to increase diversity of candidate pool.
- Strong sourcing experience
- 2 or more years’ experience
Top skills to be successful in this role:
- Recruiting for IT and Engineering positions
- High volume customer service and seasonal recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (experience in lieu of degree considered)
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.