Senior Project Manager - Identity and Access Management
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Project Manager - Identity and Access Management.
- Our client is in need of a Project Manager for their Identity and Access Management Optimization and Access Inflation Project.
- Project Management best practices
- Technology project deployment
- Vendor management
- Ideal candidate will have Identity and Access Management Project Management experience
- 5+ years of experience is required
- Work with a team of 15 including professional services vendor
- SailPoint Software experience is a major plus
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants must reside in the area or indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply