Senior IT Project Manager
Portland, OR 97204 | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager.
- Network and Server/Storage ‘Fitness’ areas; significant hardware replacement effort underway for one of the main computer systems, as well as a new data center build out and subsequent application migration.
- Manage large scale IT infrastructure projects, responsible for all aspects of project execution from initiation through close, following (and promoting) project management best practices, SDLC and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Utilize technical, business, and personal skills to direct staff and solve complex issues and produce results with limited oversight.
- Take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation, and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines).
- Identify, assess, and manage risks to the success of the project.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are maintained and ensure regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use.
- Ensure quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Manage the change control procedure and ensure that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets and are signed off.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team and take appropriate action when team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- 6-8 years of technical program and project management experience
- Knowledge of Agile/scrum (more PM, less scrum master)
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to lead diverse teams with contributors ranging from entry level to principal engineers and architect.
- Experience with large scale technical infrastructure implementations both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP preferred
- Scrum/Agile a plus
Location is Portland, OR. Position can be Fully Remote.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.