Senior Full Desk Recruiter
Category: Human Resources
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Direct Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Full Desk Recruiter.
Meridian Technology Group, with a 28+ year history, is a well-established Information Technology and Engineering staffing and placement services firm, headquartered in the Pacific Northwest. Meridian offers work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, and benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, etc.
This is a new position. We are looking for a High Performing, Technical, Senior level Full Desk Recruiter to join our team in the Portland, Oregon area; someone who is looking for a chance to maximize their earnings with our highly lucrative and uncapped compensation plan that rewards overachievers. You will join our team to provide primarily Direct Hire Information Technology and Engineering placement services to new as well as our existing commercial, governmental and high-technology companies. You may also be involved with Contract and Contract-to-Hire staffing opportunities.
The Full Desk Recruiter will be responsible for finding the best Candidates for open positions and also, seeking and establishing relationships with new Clients to fill their open positions. This position is a particularly good fit for someone who identifies themselves as a Sales Heavyweight and who can work independently.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- At least 4 years of recruiting experience within Information Technology and Engineering.
- Extensive, proven relationships in the Northwest market area.
- A record of accomplishments as both an Account Manager and a Senior Recruiter.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and ambitious demeanor with a positive attitude and first-class work ethic; willing to do what it takes to drive company growth.
- Masterful at using networking or social media techniques rather than job boards.
- Driven to take the time and initiative to learn about Client's needs beyond the required technical skills and deliver Candidates who possess the necessary soft skills, personality, and organizational fit to thrive and succeed within the Client Company.
- Ability to distinguish Candidates who desire to be seen in a certain role from those who actually have the required experience, capabilities and qualifications.
- Ability to successfully manage each Candidate and Client you contact from start to finish by utilizing superior intuition, judgment and creativity in negotiating with and closing both.
- A verifiable track record of consistent growth and top performance.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Please send your response directly to: Rick@Meridiangroup.Com
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now to Rick@MeridianGroup.Com
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon