ProjectWise Support Specialist
Salem, OR 97301
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a ProjectWise Support Resource.
Provide ProjectWise support to internal end-users/ regional administrators:
- Response to consultation/ information requests about system functionality from End-users
- and Regional Administrators (i.e., request to add new projects, delete files, restore files, etc.).
- Provide technical assistance and training to system users.
- Process work requests and perform system support operations in response to requests from end users and regional administrators, including:
- Creating new project folders with appropriate folder structure
- Loading attributes and files into PW folders. Moving or deleting files as needed.
- Assisting end-users in locating drawings and documents, loading drawings and documents into PW, verifying correct naming conventions are applied.
- Creating CSU (Computer Security Unit) requests to request adding or deleting users from Active Directory groups
- End-user troubleshooting/ Incident management- diagnose end-user system problems, perform checks and actions to correct end-user problems, create tickets.
- Serve as back-up to provide external (consultant and contractor) support and account provisioning for external user accounts.
- Permissions/ Active Directory Group maintenance
- Experience providing helpdesk user support and troubleshooting software applications such as Bentley ProjectWise and CADD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting) applications such as Bentley MicroStation, Bentley Inroads / Open Roads, AutoCAD, etc.
- Ability to train and lead others in topics related to engineering software applications.
- Technical expertise and working knowledge of Bentley ProjectWise or other engineering software like MicroStation, Inroads or AutoCAD.
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.