Project Manager/Program Coordinator
Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager/Program Coordinator.
- To start with this role will manage the logistics and document collection for a cyber security audit happening soon. They will also be managing a small project to restrict the use of USB ports on endpoints at the company. The projects will be under $100k in scope.
- This role is intended to fill project management and coordination gaps within the Integrated Security Program. There are two small projects to start with that need a project manager.
- In addition, there is a need for a coordinator for the Program to fill gaps that exist.
- It will be a learning opportunity for someone with project management experience that would like to learn more about the cybersecurity space.
- There will be a lot of logistics and follow up on work that is needed in the program.
- May be assigned to help in other projects as needed. There are currently 20 projects in the ISP, so opportunity abounds.
- This role will work with the Program Director for the Integrated Security Program and the team of 30
- Project Management/administrative support
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering management or other related field or equivalent experience.
- 1 year work experience
- High energy, willing to do administrative work and flexible to move from one thing to another and own their piece of the work
- Quick learner
- Project Management fundamentals
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.