Salem, OR 97301 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager.
Strong Project Management skills needed to support the implementation of several related efforts, including finalizing 2023 Renewal, PRISM, and DEQ Clean Diesel.
The Primary Responsibilities/Tasks are as follows:
- Fully responsible and accountable for assigned areas of project
- Maintain and update project planning artifacts
- Assign tasks to project team members
- Lead assigned project planning activities
- Perform project tracking
- Recommend project management “better” practices
- Manage to project priorities
- Perform risk management
- Communicate project status
- Drive decision-making to lowest level possible
- Promote client involvement
- Encourage and support escalations as necessary
- Enforce effective change control
- Mentor project members
- Promote good working relationships
- 7+ years of Project management
- MS Project
- Integration planning and strategy
- Data Analysis
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Mainframe TSO/CICS Familiarity
- End-User Support (T1/T2)
- Familiarity with Mainframe technologies
- Strong analysis skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing the development of solution and operational documentation
Location is Portland, OR. Position is Fully Remote.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.