Nashville, TN 37243 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will serve as a cloud subject matter expert and trusted advisor providing technical support and architectural guidance to leadership, business partners and internal teams.
The Information Systems Division is responsible for providing high availability, performance, and support to the timely coordination and provision of health care services.
The Project Manager is responsible for advanced technology architecture, engineering, and administration. This role oversees all system related activities including the delivery of comprehensive strategies that enable infrastructure transformation, defining policy, managing priorities, infrastructure provisioning, managing budget, and ensuring that service delivery is on time, on budget and of maximum quality.
The Project Manager will be overseeing test plans, test scenarios, and validating the program activities, ensuring the operational requirements are adhered to.
Description of Duties (% of Total Work Effort)
- Strategy & Planning 30%
- Solution Architecture and Development 30%
- Operational Management 40%
- Provide support for extensive configurations, moving sensitive data to and between environments. Identifying build optimization, cloud relationship management and setting direction for the future of cloud computing systems.
- Oversee infrastructure, and engineer application interoperability. Oversee the system computing initiatives directing the architectural aspects of a systems team across all aspects of IT and the business.
- Provide Cloud Brokerage support for federated interfaces into multiple cloud-providers, requiring rapid provisioning of newly standardized services. Will work as system leaders alongside all vendor partners, customers and teams leading policy, process, and technical discussions to help speed adoption of system technologies and practices,
- Provide support for maintaining and optimizing all tools that support delivery and availability of cloud services. Responsible for the ITIL compliant service development process used to establish the cloud service offerings and make them accessible. Working with other teams (Architecture, Business Relations, PMO) implementation of additional capabilities and features in the service desk application as needed to support and facilitate adoption.
- Providing migration as a service in support of cloud service offerings and adoption. Working with other teams (Applications, Infrastructure Engineering, Business Relations, Business Owners, etc.) to plan, execute, test, and transition application migrations. Address immediate training, testing and implementation needs for the current level of on-prem and cloud maturity. Develop a plan for supporting each maturity level and a training, testing and implementation schedule that aligns with any Cloud Adoption Roadmap.
- Engage and manage stakeholders and vendors for the purposes of gathering feedback and offering guidance. Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field.
- 10+ years' experience designing, executing, and supporting IT solutions or systems.
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to applications and IT infrastructure
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated system functionalities to management and other IT development partners.
- Team player and experience with managing vendor teams.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Substitution of experience for education: Experience equivalent to fifteen (15) or more years of qualifying professional experience in positions associated with designing/architecting IT solutions or systems, managing IT projects, and managing teams.
- Great communication skills and able to manage multiple projects.
This position is located in Location is Nashville, Tennessee with Work From Home Flexibility. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.