Williston, VT | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Engineer.
Position: Project Engineer
Department: Professional Services
Reports to: Director of Professional Services
The Project Engineer will be responsible for completing professional services projects in an accurate and timely manner. It is the responsibility of the Project Engineer to perform professional services based on established policies, procedures, and checklists. This position has regularly scheduled hours but will require some evening and weekend work to accommodate client needs.
- Project Implementation
- Ability to review and give feedback on Project Workplans.
- Ability to implement Project Workplans.
- Ability to follow and create checklists and procedures.
- Report on hours worked
- Identify Out of Scope and Change Order issues
- Report on metrics
- Be accountable for meeting goals.
- Regular time entry and workplan updates.
- Individual and team metrics will be measured by project billable hours and projects completed under budget
- Report on metrics
- The following technical experience is required for this position:
- Understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Firewall/UTM configuration, management, and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Network Security technologies
- Current Window Server Operating Systems
- Server Virtualization on-premises and in the cloud
- Windows / Mac Support
- Active Directory, user management, and Group Policy
- Office 365 Management and Support
- VOIP configuration and support
- Mobile device management
- Participate in regularly scheduled huddles, prepared to report on your individual metrics.
- Inform management of recurring problems or clients at risk.
- Maintain education and knowledge to align with support needs.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Scheduled After-hours work will be planned. Emergency after- hours work may occur.
- Can-do attitude, positivity, empathy towards our clients and ingenuity are key attributes to this position.
- Be inquisitive and take initiative - Own an issue, follow it through from start to finish. Find an answer by using all available internal and external resources. Focus on the larger picture
- Ability to train and mentor junior technical associates.
- Time management skills that allow you to effectively manage multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to communicate with both clients and your team.
- Patience, foresight and confidence are character traits that are beneficial for this position.
- Three or more years in a project implementation role.
This position is located in Williston, Vermont. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.