Tualatin, OR 97204 | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Program Manager.
- As a Program Manager for Products, Billing & Payments, you will work with both leadership team and Scrum teams to drive and deliver a diverse portfolio of projects and initiatives. As a partner to the business, you will ensure the value of work being requested and help define and manage expectations around team capacity and high-level schedules. You are a thoughtful servant leader who communicates well with all levels of the organization and who seeks to motivate and influence while focusing on accountability and transparency. You have established Business and technical acumen and will define risks, opportunities and impacts within your portfolio and beyond.
- Partner with scrum teams and Use Jira and Aha! to define and manage team capacity on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure that projects and programs deliver the intended value to our business partners.
- Manage portfolio timelines, dependencies, decisions, and constrains.
- Maintain high level status deriving an Epic/Feature level view of progress from Scrum team updates collected from partner scrum masters.
- Drive strategic intake turning initiatives into a set of features as defined by product owners with coordinated high level value assessment, prioritization, impacts and schedule.
- Manage roll up budget status across multiple scrum teams, projects, and vendors.
- Lead uncomfortable conversations regarding tradeoffs in scope and timing between competing business priorities.
- Ensure and maintain needed documentation for regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate a community of practice leveraging the collective process knowledge of Scrum Masters, BAs and PMs focusing on continuous improvement and pragmatics alignment where valuable.
- Help Business partners and Product Owners to make more data driven decisions to establish the value of and prioritization of new work requested from the technical teams.
- Orchestrate delivery of capabilities across the portfolio anticipating and surfacing impediments before they become an issue.
- Advocate for your teams by establishing realistic intake boundaries while removing impediments and driving continues improvement.
- Lead by exhibiting Agile values of honesty, transparency, accountability, respect, and innovation.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years working in an agile software development environment - with deep knowledge of techniques and processes and Agile toolsets such as Jira, VersionOne or Rally.
- 10+ years’ experience leading teams, managing project budgets and capacity planning
- Real world Scaled Agile SAFe and Program Increment planning experience a plus
- Knowledge of Utility space a plus
- Experience delivering projects related to billing, payment processing in the energy or financial domain.
This position is located in Tualatin, OR (just outside of Portland). Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.