Product and Digital Roadmapper
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Product and Digital Roadmapper.
- Provide roadmapping support for product/program roadmaps and digital roadmaps.
- Meet with and be part of the core roadmap development team and have primary responsibility for turning the discussions into tangible roadmaps and project plans.
- Work with two teams, a product development team which consists of 4-6 key players that will drive most discussions and decisions around the product and program roadmaps and a digital development team which also consists of 4 key players.
- Direct experience building product and/or digital roadmaps
- Experience building Gantt charts and project plans, including timelines, milestones, owners and stage gates (review gates)
- Ability to facilitate conversations to decisions (eg. Deliverables, milestones and owners) that are critical to building the roadmaps
- Ability to take direction and move quickly (action/results oriented)
- Experience in technology, utility and/or technology service companies directly related to product development and/or roadmap development
- Ability to build roadmaps that both articulate clarity and further drive decision making and prioritization
- Ability to work within the company culture (action-oriented, collaborative and coalition building)
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply