Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Process Analyst.
- Project and Portfolio (PPM) Process Development: The Company’s Digital Operations and Governance, Digital Programs Team is in the process of building and refining PPM processes to better align itself with their strategic objectives, and enable more, better, and faster results.
In this role, you will:
- Identify current state process and stakeholders list
- Perform process gap and lean assessment
- Facilitate definition of a desired future state with appropriate stakeholders and business process owner
- Complete a change impact assessment
- Identify KPIs, performance metrics, and process management methods
- Produce process maps, procedures, metrics and management documentation in company'sapproved format
- Obtain approval for future state changes
- Create an implementation plan
- Provide regular progress updates to throughout, with some presentation at management level
- Senior-level business process analysis experience in an IT organization
- Experience in gap and lean assessment using lean/six-sigma methodology
- Strong analysis, facilitation, communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Experience in process mapping and BPMN techniques
- Experience building KPI and metric monitoring abilities into processes
- Experience architecting process changes to remedy gaps and obtain efficiencies
- Experience implementing process improvement changes in an organization, including making recommendations at a management level
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work streams in parallel
- Tools experience: MS Office Suite, including Visio, SharePoint
- Facilitation of large and small groups in process discussions
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Gap and lean assessments
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.