Principal SW Engineer
| Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Principal SW Engineer.
Senior or Principal Software Engineer – 100% remote (including post-Covid)
We seek smart, humble full-stack or back-end engineers with backgrounds in open source technologies.
Our healthcare tech startup is building a new software platform powered by analytics, AI and natural language processing tools. This greenfield software brings structured and unstructured data together to create actionable insights for doctors and another front-line medical personnel.
The role is technically challenging and will foster learning as we solve highly complex problems leveraging microservices, Scala, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes and multiple components of AWS. And as our team grows, you will play a part in mentoring other engineers.
We are flexible about your background. An ideal candidate will have:
- A strong JVM understanding with previous Scala or Java experience
- Solid SQL skills with some experience working with data ingestion / ETL
- Full stack experience with a strong back-end / API focus
- The ability to work in a fully remote work environment
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics
- 7+ years’ work experience
What's in it for you:
- 100% remote (forever), full time, salaried position – with annual bonus
- Full benefit package
- Unlimited PTO
- Work for a company that highly values engineering and a work-life balance
- Solving hard problems while making a meaningful difference in the future direction of healthcare
This position REMOTE.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.