Principal Product Owner
Tualatin, OR 97062
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Principal Product Owner.
- Responsible for driving and defining the launch of new online products and services for our company. Delivery of a new pricing and demand response programs for customers
- You should have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy, and Agile methodologies in order to deliver a high-quality product to meet company objectives.
- Team size is about 10 Product Owner
- Evaluate requirements and deliver stories to meet those.
- Establish timelines and product benchmarks
- Consolidate requirements into user stories and necessary product requirements
- Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Ensure product aligns with company objectives and timelines
- Work with Scaled Agile framework to ensure team success
- Responsible for ownership of product
- Maintain strong project stakeholder communication and engagement
- Product Owner experience
- Excellent Communications
- Critical thinking
- Link stories to corporate goals
- Web or Mobile application development background
- Product Owner
- Critical thinking
- Ability to link stories to corporate goals
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.