PeopleSoft Financials Developer
Portland, OR 97204
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a PeopleSoft Financials Developer .
Job description information:
- Provide application software development services.
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyze and modify logic in existing applications.
- Code, test, debug and document software applications.
- Analyze requirements and test and integrate application components.
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented.
You will support the company's journey by:
- Supporting their Financial application suite (primarily): PeopleSoft-FSCM, PowerPlan, RiskMaster
- Developing integrations for applications.
- Developing and enabling integration patterns and best practices.
- Developing integrations between On-premise and cloud applications.
- Supporting after hours on call support
You will bring the following skills to the team:
- Demonstrated familiarity with IT integration, content management, web and cloud projects and engineering practices
- Knowledge of supporting financial systems
- Web Service Experience
- Solid understanding of at least two functional modules within PS-FSCM.
- Prefer knowledge of DataStage, DataPower, messaging services such as MQ, database skills, Business Process Modeler, Angular, EC2, S3, Lambda
- Facilitation of continuous improvement
- The direct team consists of 6, which includes QA, BAs and Developers- of which we have one today.
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
- Now that there is a possibility to move out of PeopleSoft FSCM (to cloud), they can emphasize on cloud tool sets, web service integration experience. But, the candidate needs to have good understanding and experience in PeopleSoft FSCM, and with web service experience, it will be easier to transition to any new product they plan to go.
- FSC is Finance and Supply Chain - The team prefers that if the developer only has one module of experience- Supply Chain is more critical for them.
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply