Part Time Project Manager
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Part Time Project Manager.
In this role, you will engage with cross-functional technical teams, manage multiple deliverables and tight deadlines, prepare status reports for leadership, and communicate with multiple stakeholder teams. Must have excellent organization, communication (written and verbal), and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to help a team develop efficient, repeatable work flows and practices.
- Plan, monitor and manage project from initiation through completion.
- Secure required resources and use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Consult with operations managers to ensure strategic alignment, cost effectiveness and mitigation of negative operational and/or customer service impacts of business initiatives and projects; work with project sponsor to develop objectives and scope; assist in or develop business case/justification
- At least 5 years PM experience
- Self-starter who can dive in with minimal supervision and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Team leader
- Personal organization
- Risk management
- Sponsor is looking for someone who can be their right-hand person, takes good meeting notes, and is meticulous about follow-up.
This position is located in Portland, OR . Consultants must reside in the area or indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply