Organizational Development Consultant
Category: Sales and Recruiting
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Organizational Development Consultant .
- Experience going through a Workday implementation, setting up Performance Management and Goal Setting are required
- Korn Ferry experience is preferred
- 8-10 years of HR experience with a minimum of 2 years as an HRPB
- Designs programs to help the organization assess its current functioning and interventions to achieve greater effectiveness. Provides consultation on organization design and development.
- Program Management
- Identifies organizational gaps and develops programs aligned to business and HR strategy. Adapts programs to meet emerging needs and align to industry best practices. Champions programs to employees, managers and others within HR. Collaborates with other HR functions to improve systems to support organizational objectives.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to HRBPs and managers. Provides guidance to HRBPs and managers on strategies to improve performance, enhance cultural competence, manage change and resolve problems. Provides innovation solutions on team and management development, management process improvement and organizational design.
- Project Management
- Anticipates business needs and identifies emerging trends. Leads cross-functional projects to design, develop and implement products and services. Collaborates with officers, managers and other HR functions to design and deliver solutions to business challenges.
- Typically a bachelor's degree in business, psychology, sociology, finance, human resources or other related field or equivalent experience
- Typically eight or more years in human resources with at least two years as an HR business partner or equivalent experience; labor relations experience required, depending on position
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred; other HR certifications a plus (e.G., CEBS, CBP, CCP, AIRS, ATD)
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply