Organizational Change Management Consultant
Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Organizational Change Management Consultant.
- In this role as an Organizational Change Management Consultant, you will develop, lead, and execute change management strategies and tactics that drive adoption of continuous improvement processes and/or systems implementations on one (or two) of our many strategic projects.
- Includes coaching leaders and business stakeholders to rolling up your sleeves and executing some of the change work yourself in partnership with the subject matter experts.
- Success for these projects depends on behavioral changes in a wide diversity of employees from engineers to electricians.
- We need your curiosity and willingness to learn as well as your change expertise, passion, and ingenuity.
- To deliver these results, you’ll lead change efforts collaborating closely with the business leaders at various and the dedicated change team to assess, plan, prioritize, execute, and evaluate the change strategy and tactics.
- Project teams are usually small consisting of 2 – 6 team members. Success will require close collaboration with multiple subject matter experts and many stakeholders across the entire organization.
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution.
- Previous organizational change management experience, preferably with a utility or manufacturing/operations
- Process experience
- Corporate matrix experience
- 5+ years as a Change Management Professional
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.