Oracle Programmer Analyst
Salem, OR 97301 | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Oracle Programmer Analyst.
Under the general direction of a lead Programmer Analyst and under the supervision of an IT Supervisor, the candidate will be working at an enterprise level and are experienced systems programmers with the ability to support and/or program system software in more than one major component
Incumbents have knowledge of most all types of system software, regardless of complexity of the software.
- Read and write Oracle SQL/PLSQL- includes understanding the Oracle Database/objects especially related to EBS - Benefits and HR/Payroll
- Work within Oracle EBS Modules - OAB (Oracle Advanced Benefits), HR and Payroll (including benefits extract)
- Manage SFTP for Unix/File system/Data transfer to external vendors
- Maintain an overall understanding of EBS
- Perform source control management using Git/Bitbucket/Github
- Create and manage data warehouses and reporting templates
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5 years of equivalent experience
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.