Online Training Developer
Salem, OR 97301
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Online Training Developer.
- Selected key person will develop and complete several trainings in the Captivate format across programs for Safety, Oversight and Quality (SOQ) using subject matter developed by APD/SOQ staff.
- Eight module dementia training for APD case managers and other staff
- At least two trainings for community-based care providers
- Online training for adult foster home licensors
- Training for the nursing facility program.
- MUST have extensive experience creating online training using Adobe Captivate.
- MUST be available at least 20 hours per week.
- While some work may be performed offsite, key person must be available to meet on site (Salem Oregon) regularly during normal business hours.
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.