Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an OBIEE Developer.
- The ETL Developer will participate in all phases of project implementation and continued support of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) for the enterprise.
- Work with a 6 person development team.
- The work is scoped like a project but not an official project.
- This team maintains an Oracle EDW with ~20 data sources.
- The team needs to rewrite Informatica ETL and RPD that is impacted by changes in source systems and moving to a new technology platform.
- This role will interface directly with clients as well as IT staff in order to gather requirements to support the creation and maintenance of OBIEE artifacts.
- Demonstrated core competency using Informatica, DAC and Appworx with proficiency having used it in an OBIEE / OBIA preferred.
- Candidate must have strong report and Informatica mapping development, Informatica / DAC & Appworx workflow run capabilities and experience with OBIEE/Informatica design and implementation.
- Candidate must also have experience with Informatica mapping development and DAC workflow scheduling within OBIEE design.
- Minimum of 2 years as primary Informatica Developer within the last 3 years
Preferred job skills:
- Experience with Oracle business intelligence tools (ETL/RPD).
- Prior experience rewriting Informatica.
- Prior experience evaluating impacts of changes from relational data architecture to object oriented architecture.
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
- The successful candidate needs to exhibit strong process skills to ensure clear and organized delivery of development.
- The successful candidate needs to be able to work independently and have strong communication skills to keep the team informed of progress.
- The successful candidate needs to be able to work directly with business to gather and clarify requirements
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.