Portland, OR 97201 | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Network Engineer.
This position will be part of the Technology Services Network Team which is responsible for managing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of mission critical networks.
In this role, you will interface with members of this team and other technical teams, project managers, and internal/external customers.
- Oversee the installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of networked information systems.
- Use knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks.
- Test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Rely on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions.
- Proficient in the concepts of zone-based firewalling.
- At least 3 years of experience with Fortigate firewalls and 2 years of experience with Juniper SRX firewalls within the past 5 years, preferably including migrating services from SRX to Fortigate.
- Full-time professional work experience in Network Communication, Network Design and/or Configuration Management.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and over 6 years of relevant experience.
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.