Flower Mound, TX
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: TX - Flower Mound
Job Type: Direct Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Mobile Developer .
- Meridian Group Technology has a great opportunity for a Mobile Developer with our client in Flower Mound, TX. This is a full time permanent direct hire position. Client is unable to sponsor a visa at this time. Please, no CTC or contract inquiries.
- Mobile application developer, designing and developing software and technologies to enhance company's healthcare compliance services in the market. This position plays a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle and will work cross functionally with the company's infrastructure, security, data warehouse, and other development teams.
- Design, implement and support business and consumer oriented mobile applications.
- Interact with customers.
- Validate requirements and system design.
- Document all development activities.
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets.
- Ensure code paths are unit tested and defect free.
- Participate in full integration testing.
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment.
- Perform other projects as assigned by management.
- Mobile and native software development
- Strong grounding in OOP and SOA principles
- Secure coding practices and familiarity with OWASP
- Secure design and familiarity with MVC architectures and BPM workflows
- Understanding of rapid development and continuous release methods
- Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security.
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practices.
- Enterprise SOA integration
- BPM integration
- At least one previous commercial mobile project developed using React Native.
- Minimum of 3 years' hands-on application, implementation and architecture experience with at least one of the following Mobile technologies:
- Mobile development using cross-platform development tools
- Experience with the following software and hardware:
- Mobile development experience with Swift, Objective C, C, C++ or Java
- Packaged Mobile Middleware products
- Mobile Device Management products
- Appcelerator, PhoneGap, Apache Cordova or Xamarin
- Driving and supervising mobile technology build, test and deployment activities
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile application development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, or other technical field or related experience.
- hands-on application, implementation and architecture: 3 years
- architecture experience with Mobile tech: iOS, Android, HTML5: 1 year
- Mobile development experience with Swift, Objective C, C++: 2 years
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply