Lead SW Engineer
(none selected) | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Lead Software Engineer.
Lead Software Engineer
- We seek an inquisitive Lead Software Engineer to mentor and lead a team of smart and humble likeminded Engineers. We are a thriving start-up in the Enterprise Security Software space with paying customers and a product that is scaling to help keep millions of users secure.
Who we are
- We are an enterprise software platform, with an outside-the-box approach to endpoint management. Built on Windows / .net, we need your C# backend software expertise and rigor in test-first development to help us grow and meet our customer needs.
- 100% remote, anywhere in the US.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide technical leadership to a growing team of software engineers
- Partner with the Domain Architect to design, conceive, prototype, and implement innovations
- Write clear and correct code
- Lead the way for Test Driven Development (TDD), and continuously test and improve code quality
- Elevate the team to embrace high standards for code quality, efficiency, and maintainability
What you’ll bring
- SOLID coding in C#/.NET
- VERY STRONG Azure experience
- WPF nice to have
- 8+ years as a software engineer
- History of building scalable and reliable cloud-based services
- Hands-on experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps
- Proactive problem-solving and communication skills
What you’ll receive
- Excellent base salary, ground floor opportunity
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- Company retreats and optional company gatherings
- Work with other amazing client companies and investors worldwide. You’ll get exposed to them at the highest levels.
If you value people with high energy, who are intelligent, creative, experts at their craft, let’s talk.
This position is 100% remote, anywhere in the US.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.