Information Technology Project Manager
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking Information Technology Project Managers.
One of our client has several new projects underway in the next few months. In these engagements, the Project Manager will work under the supervision of the IT Manager in support of new and/or replacement infrastructure systems. Duties may include preparing project budgets, agendas, meeting minutes, charters, change orders, progress reports, RFPs and RFIs.
Project Managers we seek:
- Information Technology Project Managers (PM) with proven experience leading IT Operations and Infrastructure projects of varying size and complexity.
- Technical Project Managers fluent in best practices and self-reliant using project tools.
- Responsible for oversight and coordination of outside vendor work and the internal business SME.
- Can oversee and report on all aspects of the performance metrics, activities and project milestones to the project executive committee.
- Monitor and summarize progress of project(s), setting milestones and deadlines and assigning responsibilities.
- May manage more than one project depending on the size and scope of the effort.
- Need to be able to take the lead driving the project and get up to speed quickly.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and four to five years as a technical Project Manager, or eight years of equivalent work experience.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply