IT Release Manager
Tualatin, OR 97062
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an IT Release Manager.
The two projects are in support of customer initiatives:
1. Flex Pricing
- Enable company to reduce its costs of electricity supply by offering a flexible residential rate plan based on scenarios that achieved the highest load shift and customer satisfaction scores in the Flex 1.0 Pilot.
- Launch a mobile app for employees to pilot before it’s opened up to customers in September.
The project teams will have the current release manager for these projects to help support them until they’re up to speed. These projects both have dedicated project managers as well.
1. Release and Deployment (RELM)
- Leads the assessment, including assessment of risk, analysis, planning and design of release packages. Liaises with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress. Conducts post-release reviews. Ensures release processes and procedures are applied.
- Develops implementation plans for complex requests for change. Evaluates risks to the integrity of service environment inherent in proposed implementations (including availability, performance, security and compliance of the business services impacted). Seeks authority for those activities and reviews the effectiveness of change implementation. Leads the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of changes based on requests for change.
- Identifies the communications needs of each stakeholder group in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts. Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. (For example, may oversee the organization's promotional/selling activities to one or more clients, to ensure that such activities are aligned with corporate marketing objectives.) Negotiates with stakeholders at senior levels, ensuring adherence to organizational policy and strategies. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding.
- Experience with application release management (which is the norm for this kind of role).
- Excellent communication skills.
This position is located in Tualatin, OR (just outside of Portland). Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.