Category: Sales and Recruiting
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an IT Recruiter.
- Supports initiatives that enhance the organization's brand in the employment market.
- Vendor Management
- Monitors vendor performance to statement of work (e.G., contingent worker suppliers, assessment providers). Works with vendors to resolve issues.
- Talent Sourcing
- Collaborates with hiring managers and/or vendors, if appropriate, to identify appropriate recruitment channels.
- Selection and Staffing
- Administers screening and selection tools. Recommends interview questions to hiring managers. Provides hiring managers with tools to assist in the selection process. Ensures staffing processes comply with laws and regulations. Escalates candidate concerns.
- Provides information to managers on staffing and guides managers to appropriate staffing solutions (temporary, contingent, regular, etc.). Provides information to managers on recruitment process and general staffing.
- Process Improvement
- Recommends process improvements and participates in department projects and initiatives.
- Typically a bachelor's degree in business, psychology, sociology, finance, human resources or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience creating recruiting strategies and sourcing candidates for positions in Information Technology.
- Software Skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, job posting boards, LinkedIn and internet research is required.
- Physical Requirements: Sitting, using computer and use of telephone. No driving required.
- Typically two or more years in human resources.
- Certifications, Licenses and Training
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred; other HR certifications a plus (e.G., CEBS, CBP, CCP, AIRS).
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply