IT Project Manager
Portland, OR 97204 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an IT Project Manager.
- The Project Manager’s main project will be managing the migration of our on-premises call center technologies suite to the cloud.
- There are also opportunities to support various projects from inception through completion in Customer Application Space.
- Depending on the specific project they are assigned, they will be expected to shepherd through internal processes as well as production release across our various Teams.
- The initial project will be transitioning a Call Center Application to the Cloud. This Project will migrate the Cisco phone system and supporting 3rd party applications to the Cisco Cloud.
- Plan and organize project tasks based on priorities and deadlines, communicating with others involved in the project as needed
- Track and monitor the progress of projects to ensure that deadlines are met, and objectives are accomplished
- Communicate with stakeholders and team members on a regular basis to ensure that everyone is on the same page regarding project status
- Coordinate with other members of the project team and across divisions
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure that all materials are available for projects
- Work with clients to determine their needs and wants so that projects can be designed accordingly
- Ensure that all team members have the resources needed for their tasks, such as software and equipment
- Manage the budget and finances of projects, creating reports of spending and adjusting when needed
Skills / Qualifications:
- 5+ years working in software environment
- Experience managing software development projects in the $1M-$2M range
- Experience with managing call center technologies
- Experience with managing the SDLC processes and required documentation
- Experience with MS project and Smartsheet
- Can do attitude and comfortable managing multiple high priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to establish rapport with colleagues
- Knowledge of Jira or Similar Agile management systems preferred
- Project Management /Scrum master certification in Agile, Scaled Agile or PMI certification preferred
Location is Portland, OR with Work From Home Flexibility. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.