IT Audit & Compliance Analyst
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an IT Audit & Compliance Analyst.
- Leads and coordinates projects to identify new work standards, procedures and business practices to ensure regulatory compliance, such as SOX.
- Executes, defines and provides direction for internal functional processes and procedures.
- Oversees compliance reviews within operational domain. Leads projects to report compliance with appropriate standards.
- Analyzes data, identifies gaps, tracks trends and recommends remediation strategies.
- Collaborates with Corporate Regulatory Compliance on initiatives and reviews
- Researches leading trends in compliance, regulatory or technology changes and assess implications.
- Analyzes implications, determines which procedures or processes are impacted and develops recommendations to support and influence corporate policy and program development.
- Four or more years in combination with compliance and one or more years of utility operations, cyber security or auditing, which includes at least two years of FERC/NERC or SOX.
- Knowledge of Information Technology processes and procedures in operational domain.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and reliability standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Audit Practices including:
- Standards (ISO, COBIT, ITIL, or other)
- Requirements (SOX, FERC, NERC or other)
- Advanced knowledge of corporate and operational compliance and risk management principles and protocols.
- Advanced skills in leading others and planning, organizing and executing complex technical studies to demonstrate compliance with regulations and standards
- Analytical thinking
- Written and oral communications
- Problem Solving
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply