IAM ARPA Project Consultant
Nashville, TN 37203 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an IAM ARPA Project Consultant.
- Experience implementing a new cloud Identity Access Management (IAM) solution, preferably ForgeRock, to a large enterprise domain (40,000 users).
- The IAM solution would be running in conjunction with Active Directory, Azure AD, and possibly a PAM solution.
- Experience adding both cloud and applications to IAM - ForgeRock - to manage user access to the application.
- Experience implementing zero-trust security solutions utilizing IAM - ForgeRock - policies.
- Active Directory and Azure AD experience managing user objects by using AD groups for permissions and access.
Location is Nashville, Tennessee with Work From Home Flexibility. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.