Facility Inspection Specialist
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Beaverton
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Facility Inspection Specialist.
- Data research, processing, and reporting; work order creation; various administrative support projects
- Work with a group of 9 team members
- The Facility Inspection Specialist is responsible for primary program activities for the company's 10 year inspection cycle Facility Inspection and treatment for The National Electrical Safety Code (FITNES) for 280, 000 poles and overhead facilities and 100, 000 underground vaults and pad-mounted electrical equipment as required by Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC) Service Quality Measures, Oregon Administrative Rules and National Electric Safety Code. This role provides expertise, analysis, scheduling, reporting, process improvements and other daily support for the company's overhead and underground facility preventative and corrective programs. During storm events, this role will be called upon to provide outage support as deemed appropriate.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office with a strong Excel skill set
- Advanced skills in human relations, interpersonal, and communications (oral and written)
- Advanced skills in problem solving, investigation, and research around handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Intermediate skills in working collaboratively across organizations
- Intermediate skills in organization, prioritization and time management and in adapting to changing timelines and competing priorities
- Experience with utility operations
- Experience with work order management systems
- Experience the National Joint Utilities Notification System (NJUNS)
- Communication skills
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply