Facilities Move Project Coordinator
Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Facilities Move Project Coordinator.
- Manage a portfolio of sites.
- Work within established IT, Facilities planning, and Next Normal re-entry process.
- Manage project process for your sites
- Manage site schedule and provide weekly updates to team lead.
- Manage communication across multiple platforms – email, Teams, work order systems, etc.
- Collate data from Workday, department space worksheets, floor plans and manager communications to create a plan and documentation for employee re-entry, hybrid workers to move out of workstations, team moves, and transition of assigned desks to hotel spaces.
- Coordinate schedule of vendors or vendor managers as needed: confidential shred, garbage, and recycling, janitorial, design team, First Inc furniture and move team, IT/desktop services.
- Generate and support communication efforts with instructions for managers and team members.
- Address questions from managers and employees about the hybrid and onsite work models or process for re-entry.
- Support creation of database that records final seating assignments for teams post re-entry and move.
- Work with a team of about 10 people.
Required Skills: 2 - 3 years experience
- Excel, Teams, Outlook required.
- CAD and Bluebeam and/or Adobe Pro preferred.
*Note this job will require the person to travel/work onsite at multiple locations in the area (PDX, Tualatin, Salem, Newberg, Hillsboro, Gresham, etc.)
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.