Nashville, TN 37243 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Executive Consultant.
- Our client is seeking a 'system thinking' consultant to help them understand and address the complex challenges facing the organization. They are looking for a consultant with a deep understanding of systems theory and experience applying it to real-world problems.
Scope of Work
The consultant will work to:
- Identify and understand the key components of the public safety net system, including the cause of economic dependency.
- Develop a system map that visually represents the system and its dynamics.
- Conduct a system analysis to identify the root causes of problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Design and implement system interventions to address the challenges we face and achieve our desired outcomes.
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions to help our team members understand and apply systems thinking principles.
- Facilitate or co-facilitate meetings with key stakeholders to gather information and develop a deep understanding of our system.
- Developing and delivering presentations and workshops to educate our team members on systems thinking.
- Using systems thinking tools and techniques to conduct a system analysis and develop interventions.
- Work with company to design and implement the interventions.
- Providing ongoing support and coaching to our team members on systems thinking.
- Master's degree or equivalent in systems thinking, organizational development, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience applying systems thinking principles to real-world problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with the public safety net system preferred.
- The project will begin on January 1, 2024, and is expected to be completed within 24 months.
The consultant will deliver the following:
- A system map of the public safety net system.
- A system analysis report that identifies the root causes of our challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- A detailed plan for implementing system interventions.
- Assist with developing reports on the results of the interventions.
- Workshops on systems thinking for our team members.
Location is Nashville, Tennessee with Work From Home Flexibility. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.