EV Field Technician
Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an EV Field Technician.
- Ensure great customer experiences for EV charging customers at existing and upcoming sites through regular site visits to ensure clean functional and safe chargers are always available.
- Test chargers using test equipment and actual cars to verify charger operation.
- Test payment methodologies to ensure all payment methods are operational (RFID card, credit card, app).
- Work with 3rd parties to coordinate repair work.
- Perform simple maintenance tasks.
- Maintain cleanliness at all the charger sites.
- Drive to charger sites throughout company territory in company fleet electric vehicles.
- Perform diagnostic activities with 3rd parties to resolve charger problems.
- Monitor charger performance using web applications and analytics to determine if chargers are malfunctioning.
- Coordinate with charging customers encountered in charger locations – good customer service skills required.
- Must have electrical maintenance experience.
- Must have good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Electrical license of basic level (limited electricians license for example).
- Capable of driving a company fleet vehicle (Portland and as far south as Salem)
- Lifting 50 lbs.
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.