Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: TX - Richardson
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Digital Coordinator/Analyst.
- Our team has an opportunity for a Digital Coordinator/Analyst (Contract Position). This individual will be responsible for the ongoing coordination and support of digital initiatives. This may also include analysis, documentation, testing and deployment activities across a complex, multi-tier, enterprise digital and ecommerce solution stack. This individual will work with a talented team of internal and external resources in a highly collaborative environment.
- Under direction and supervision of the digital team, support and serve as the point-of-contact during the rollout of new initiatives.
- Occasionally support the deployment of new features and assist in the preparation of system reports, issue logs, status updates and schedule updates.
- Must be able to understand the business needs of both internal (product owners, franchise business consultants) and external customers (franchisees, store team members).
- Must be able to clearly communicate key business issues and decisions to the team manager.
- Assist in the documentation and testing of ecommerce, POS, and back office software according to company requirements.
- Monitor, evaluate, and make recommendations to remediate production application issues.
- Facilitate the troubleshooting of system problems with SME's and work with vendors to resolve support issues.
- Analyze processes and workflows to design efficient solutions.
- Appropriately identify and raise blockers, issues, and risks to the team manager.
- Represent the digital team at project planning and implementation meetings.
- Assist in the creation of and updates to technical documentation, user manuals, slide presentations, knowledge base articles, and other materials as needed.
- Work with technical SME's to validate training materials from the Operations Services department, for accuracy in terminology and functionality.
- Work with Operations and Operations Services to communicate features and functionality of the ecommerce system.
- Provide guidance to technical SME's in configuration, programming and testing of systems according to company requirements.
- Evaluate problems and recommend solutions based on system knowledge and anticipated business needs.
- Use advanced analytical skills to monitor site activity as well as diagnose problems and surface opportunities.
- Utilize reporting channels to analyze and report on POS and ecommerce system performance, metrics and KPI's.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to coordinate multiple resources and vendors to ensure successful rollout of new initiatives.
- Able to work independently as well as with internal teams, cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Independent thinker and excellent problem solver. Able to acquire new skills and knowledge "on the fly" in order to resolve issues with new and unfamiliar systems.
- Able to juggle multiple high priority tasks.
- Proficiency in standard office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Working knowledge of integrated ecommerce and POS systems is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional follow-up and sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong personal commitment to integrity and professionalism
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Experience with ecommerce and POS platforms in an integrated, distributed, multi-unit restaurant or retail environment is a plus.
- Current job-related certifications a plus but not required.
- Experience with OLO ecommerce platform is a plus.
- Experience with Aloha/Radiant/MenuLink POS platform is a plus.
- Occasional travel may be required but not likely (domestic only, < 5% of the time)< /li >< /li >< /li >< /li >< /li >
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply