Los Angeles, CA 90230 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
You are passionate about telling stories with data and can drive the development process from the initial prototype to the final product.
You will design and develop data-driven, dynamic user-facing interactive dashboard and visualization tools with high-performing responsiveness, usability, and visual appeal.
- Experience with Svelte.js or Vue.js are preferred
- Experience connecting front-end interfaces with REST and/or GraphQL API’s
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS
- Familiarity with UX design and image editing tools
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals and coding best practices
- An understanding of Agile/Scrum development and a collaborative, proactive attitude
- Enterprise experience, and/or TechEd experience is a bonus
This Position is Fully Remote.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.