Data Analyst/SSRS Report Developer
Salem, OR 97301
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Data Analyst / SSRS Report Developer.
We are looking for a Data Analyst / SSRS Report Developer who will be responsible for analyzing existing reports, conducting data mapping, re-developing reports into SSRS and providing report quality reviews.
The focus will be on conversion between legacy Oracle eBusiness suite and new SSRS reporting target architecture.
This position may also be responsible for developing and monitoring custom SSRS reports.
The Data Analyst/SSRS Report Developer will work directly with our Lead Software Developer and Reporting Team.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with the reporting team as necessary
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Design, develop, revise, and maintain custom SSRS reports
- Generate ad-hoc reports as needed
- Provide reporting to customers and management to support business decisions
- Train end users on new reports or dashboards
- Communicate with team members to assess progress of deliverables
- Communicate reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications verbally or through written documentation to management and other team members
- Work with other reporting team members to prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in reporting systems across the organization
- BA/BS degree required
- 5-6 years of experience in prior Data Analyst/SSRS role
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and solve complex problems
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases
- SQL skills required
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with great attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required
- VB/.NET development and tool experience
- Strong strategic thinking, teamwork, situational leadership and planning skills
- Experience using various reporting tools
- Highly, self-motivated personality with the ability to manage time
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel and Power Point
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.