Salem, OR 97305 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Data Administrator.
We are seeking an experienced Data Administrator III with expertise in CA/Broadcom Asset Portfolio Manager (APM) data administration. We are implementing an IT Asset Management Tracking System.
- Procuring and implementing an ITAM Tracking System will satisfy the following:
- Identify and resolve under-utilized IT assets
- Manage loss and theft of IT assets
- Mitigate legal liabilities relating to hardware and software management statutory requirements
- Reduce loss of productivity
- Reduce security risks
The scope of the overall project includes:
- Implementation of the CA/Broadcom Asset Portfolio Manager (APM) hardware tracking tool to track all hardware and software purchases and related financial information.
- Implementation of a Request Management process using the CA Service Catalog.
- As part of the rollout of the new ITAM system, a resource need was identified to assist the owner of the ITAM data repository.
- This role includes management and maintenance of database records and information such as: IT hardware, software licenses, financial data, ITAM related agreements and master data related to department hardware and software assets.
- This role will be utilized to ensure data accuracy/cleanliness and integrity and support the ITAM Project effort by working side by side with department staff to complete data administration knowledge transfer.
- The selected key person needs not only strong CA/APM expertise but excellent communication / training / knowledge transfer skills.
- Maintain accountability for ITAM repository data quality and completeness.
- Help establish and maintain ITAM data governance and related documentation.
- Perform project related data onboarding activities.
- Maintain horizontal alignment by interfacing with others that contribute to or help to maintain ITAM data.
- Liaise with data stakeholders and other data stewards (or data source owners such as Microsoft Configuration Manager).
- Address data-related risks and resolve data-related issues such as record duplication, invalid data, inaccurate data, inconsistencies, missing or incomplete data and aged or outdated data.
- Support enforcement (of selected) data governance and controls.
- Perform ongoing verification and audit of repository data.
Required skills and experience:
- Four+ years data quality management or similar data analysis experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience with data administration in a CA/Broadcom APM environment
- Working knowledge of CA Service Catalog
- Expertise in data quality management and governance concepts
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
- Significant attention to detail
- Excellent at performing multiple tasks at the same time without error
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Facilitation skills with the ability to drive issues to closure
- Strong customer service skills
- Understanding of privacy concepts and considerations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project, and Outlook
In addition, the ideal candidate will have skills and experience in:
- Broad knowledge of ITAM concepts and processes
- Familiar with IT software and hardware
- General ITAM tool knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams
Location is Salem, OR with Work From Home Flexibility. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.